Claw Silhouette Claw Silhouette

Shweet

@ Br1regna

... It is obvious the animating is time consuming but the author did write "as it is my first successful one :)". For a first fram by frame animation you cannot say this is bad.

The movie was a little short but i did enjoy watching it, keep it up.

Waterlollies Waterlollies

Excellent!

All the detail that you put into this movie is outstanding. I have been watching all of the Brackenwood series for a while but this is by the far the best.

I have been on your site taking tips on how to use the v-cam and other tools so that i can oneday be as good as you.. but this has set a whole new standard.

Your an inspiration to all the flash animators out there, dont stop now!

Gratz on all the award this has won aswel.. it truly deserves them.

chluaid responds:

Great to hear that you're getting something from my site (it needs an overhaul - ugh).
Thanks for the score and taking the time to review.

3:33am 3:33am

haha

jesus that scared the crap through me.. well drawn, awsome sounds and effect.. scared me big time, keep it up

Poke the Babe Poke the Babe

SWEET!!!

Haha i love it when she pop's... NG's needs more of this stuff =)

M8studios responds:

Thanks :)

Space Dephts Space Dephts

Fun

This game is fun and pretty easy. Some ways you could improve it is by getting some music that suits the game and make it so that it dosnt give you a seizure...

But otherwise this is very enjoyable

Klo-Racer Klo-Racer

Pretty Cool

I like the graphics and sounds yet the game it self i didnt really like. I gave your game a pretty good score but i wasnt that pleased. I would be proud but it took me a while to find out how to play PROPERLY so next time chuck in some more advanced instructions.